“A clean place is a happy place.”
You can’t keep your house or other places clean unless you clean it daily. Now and then, the place gets polluted or dirty. Mostly things get cleaned up by wiping with a wet cloth or even moist one. But there are some places where you should not do the cleaning with wet things.
There comes a need for an appliance that cleans the messed up the place by sucking the dirt inside it without the use of water. Loose dirt is very difficult to be removed and sometimes it is hidden, which makes it difficult to scan with naked eyes.
Keep Your Camping Van Tidy And Clean: Use The Best RV Vacuum Cleaner Available In 2017!
For recreational vehicles, it requires a differently designed machine, which can clean it completely. The appliance needs to be small and streamlined and should be adjustable in different areas.
As an owner of the recreational vehicle, you need to keep yourself updated about the best garage Vacuum Cleaner that needs to be used to keep your vehicle clean and tidy. This responsibility is even more when you are driving around the country as you would not like to get into an RV full of dirt and dust.
I know that you all must be going through a question in your mind - as to, which Vacuum Cleaner is the best RV Vacuum Cleaner. From so many options available, you should choose the best one. Here is a lineup of Best RV Vacuum Cleaner that can help you a lot to choose the best suitable one for you-
What is an RV Vacuum? How does it work?
RV vacuum Cleaner is nothing but an electronic device to clean up your dirty area through the process of sucking. Earlier people used to have broom or cloth to clean up an area but nowadays with the upgrade in the field of technology, a new and hygienic method is available to give your place a neat and tidy look.
Vacuum Cleaners can also be used for cleaning up your recreational vehicles and are known as RV Vacuum Cleaners. As an owner of it, it is your responsibility to clean it after every usage.
Now, for some of you, it may be a bit unclear as to how a vacuum cleaner works. A vacuum cleaner consists of an intake port, exhaust port, electric motor, fan, porous bag.
As soon as you plug in the vacuum cleaner, the electric current operates the motor. Due to the connectivity of motor with a fan, which inherits angled blades, the fan blades allow the air to flow towards the exhaust port.
The density of particles decreases behind the fan while it increases in front of it. Due to this opposite pressure, suction is created inside the RV Vacuum Cleaner. As a result, intake allows the air to push into the cleaner, and due to friction, all the debris gets into it along with air thereby collecting it into a porous bag.
Best 5 RV Vacuum Cleaner: Product Reviews
1. Stanley Black and Decker FHV1200W Cordless Mini Canister Vac
Cordless Mini Canister Vac is available with an extensible hose and provides a combination of convenient hand vacuum and elongated size of the same. This model has set up a great example of innovation and design of power tools. The merger of Black and Decor helps the user to get their job done efficiently and reliably.
There is no need to lug and plug to clean up your house or car, which makes this product a great choice. Stanley Black and Decor comes with different attachments, which comfort the user in deep cleaning by losing up the debris from the surface. With superior, long lasting suction power and innovative design, FHV1200W provides you ultimate vacuum experience.
- It is equipped with a charger, storage caddy, and dishwasher safe filters.
- It has a high-performance motor, which helps in strong suction.
- Incorporated with “Easy empty” dirt that resists your hand to touch the dirt.
- It is energy star approved product.
- Cordless quality avoids plugging in for every use.
- Consisting of versatile accessories helps to clean dirt even at small places.
- Versatile cleaning attachments for usage on a variety of surfaces.
- Replacement of filter is available.
- Perfect for big or small debris.
- Compact and portable.
- Dishwasher safe filter.
- Cordless Canister vacuum.
- Long charge time is required.
- Short run time.
2. Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2
With a Cordless machine, this Digital slim is suitable for every type of floor being carpet, ceramic vinyl, or wood. The thing that makes it distinctive from other models is that it has two types of brushes. One is known as anti-static carbon fiber filaments that remove the fine-dust from hard floor and the other brush is called as stiff nylon bristles that remove the dirt from carpets.
Its bristles can be driven deeper into carpets with more force for deep cleaning. High run time with constant high suction and easy to use even in the most awkward places makes this model buyer’s first choice. For the more difficult task, there is a separate function called boost mode, which creates a higher suction power for eight minutes.
- Two brushes available- one for cleaning hard floors and another one for removing debris from carpets.
- Three times faster than conventional motors.
- Bristles have the ability to drive deeper with more force.
- It doesn’t lose suction because of Root Cyclone Technology.
- Long reach hand is made up of light weighted aluminum.
- A two-year warranty available.
- Increased run time.
- Boost mode of eight minutes present.
- Cordless vacuum cleaner.
- Superb cleaning performance.
- Long battery life.
- Charge dock feels cheap.
3. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum 3670H-Corded
With quick and efficient cleaning ability, this light weighted Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum completely blows away the dust and dirt from garages and outdoor spaces. Due to its light weight, it is easy to carry around the whole house. If you want a multi purpose cleaner, this model works best for you.
Extremely good in cleaning floors, this corded vacuum cleaner works efficiently and effortlessly on stairs, tiles, and hardwood floors. For easy usage, this appliance comes with finger tips control, and also requires very little space for storage. Triple filtration mechanism allows the enjoyer of this model to make the air and floor free from all types of pollutants.
- Extra-long reach to remove debris.
- Convenient cord storage.
- Powerful 12 amp motor for deep cleaning.
- Easy empty dust bag.
- Superb performance.
- The low sound when it is turned on.
- Light weighted and portable.
- It is capable of Multi surface cleaning.
- It does not work great on carpets.
- Non-retractable cord.
- For buying replacement bags, extra cost needs to be incurred.
4. Carrand 94005AS Auto Spa Bag less Auto - Vac - Hand - Held Vacuum
Pretty compact in nature, this Auto Spa Bag less Auto Vac Hand is extremely light weighted and simple to use. It consists of a powerful suction quality and worth for a second look due to its power and versatility of its motor and attachments. The things that make it distinctive are its size and shape.
This device is little cheap so that buyers can reach easily to it, but hold on no compromise is made with its effectiveness. Easy and helpful on board storage makes this product to be easily transported. This vacuum cleaner reaches comfortably in tight corners and completely removes dust and dirt from carpets and seats easily.
- It has on board tool storage.
- 12-foot power cord.
- Three specialty tool vacuum.
- 550-watt motor present, which makes it powerful.
- Blower availability.
- Different attachments for removing debris from vents, seats, and dashes.
- Reusable collection basket.
- Easy storage is present for all the attachments.
- It has a flexible hose.
- No damaging of the surface takes place.
- It is very lightweight.
- Consistent and powerful suction.
- Too small in size.
- It is very fragile.
- Not portable.
- You need to have a power outlet to make it useful.
- You need to be close enough to the plug, which can prove to be dangerous.
5. Shark Rocket Corded Hand Vac (HV292)
With a good, flexible hose attachment, this shark rocket is perfect for removing dirt and dust from the couch. It doesn’t lose suction until and unless its dirt cup is full. Its dirt box is very convenient to be vacated and also does not create a mountain of dust while doing this.
It provides a powerful cleaning with the help of a Motorized Brush. With this model, you need to worry about changing batteries, and it also comes up with washable and reusable filters. Without any interruption, you will be able to clean the whole stuff in one go. Specially designed handled at the end of vacuum, makes this model perfect for cleaning occasional spot cleaning.
- Does not allow debris to go out until full.
- Washable and reusable filter.
- Flexible hose.
- Motorized brush.
- For cleaning fine grooves, there are Micro Vacuum attachments.
- Rocket power.
- Easy empty dust bag.
- Great performance.
- Light weighted.
- Large dust bag.
- Work great for pet hair.
- The effectiveness of filters goes away after every use.
- The cord can be a nuisance sometimes.
- Improvement can be made to its suction.
What Factors should you consider when buying an RV Vacuum for yourself?
You should be aware as to what factors you should consider while buying a Vacuum Cleaner:
- Lightweight: You should prefer the Vacuum Cleaner that is lightly weighted as you need to carry it over the places especially for cleaning the corners.
- Ease of Handling: Vacuum Cleaner proves to be great if it is easy to handle. You should always ask for a demo used to see whether it works properly without creating any problem in handling before actually purchasing it.
- A number of motors: Larger the number of motors in the cleaner, more powerful it will be. Always ask for a cleaner that consists of more than one motor.
- Flexibility: For deep cleaning of your RV Vacuum Cleaner, the flexibility of your vacuum cleaner is a must. Flexibility allows the cleaner to get into any place without creating a nuisance and does a deep cleaning.
- Noise: While working, most of the vacuum cleaners create a lot of noise, which in turn causes noise pollution. Always choose the vacuum cleaner, which creates minimal noise at the time of its usage.6.
- Budget-Friendly: Last but not least, the most important factor is Budget, which should be kept in mind while going to purchase a vacuum cleaner. Always choose the vacuum cleaner, which has maximum features within your budget.
Vacuum Cleaner has become a must appliance for your RV tool box. Picking up the right vacuum cleaner for your recreational vehicles is a little different one than choosing casual ones. Making a long story short, best vacuum cleaners are light weighted, slim and portable.
USP of a vacuum cleaner is its motor, so always pick up the vacuum cleaner having more than one motor. You should invest your time to know the pros and cons of each unit. Don't get fooled up by purchasing the cheap quality product just because of the low price. You should be clear in your mind about your requirements and have the best one for your RV. So, when you are going to get one for yourself?