Are you looking for the best 110v air compressor available right now? In this article you will find everything you need to know to help you decide which one to buy. We will be discussing what it is, some of its types, and the things to look for in a good air compressor. We’ll also provide you the top four picks for the best 110v air compressor, along with their pros and cons.
What is a 100v Air Compressor?
Before proceeding with the rest of the discussion, let’s define first what an air compressor is. An air compressor lets you carry out various tasks including staple and nail gun usage, airbrushing, and tire inflation. They are also considered a valuable asset for DIY enthusiasts and professionals. The reason is because it lets them perform spray-painting, woodworking, craft and cleaning functions.
Choosing the best 110v air compressor will mostly and should solely depend on the job you need to perform. Inflation of tires, equipment, as well as toys, will not require an air compressor with high PSI or CFM. For jobs requiring high PSI such as high-powered tools like nail and staple guns, you’ll need a 100v air compressor. Luckily, we are here to discuss the best 100v air compressor in the following section.
An air compressor is a tool that will convert power into energy that is stored in pressurized air. It forces air into the tank, thus increasing the pressure. In the event the tank reaches its limit, the air compressor will automatically shut off. The air compressed in the tank will be held in its place until it’s needed. To sum, the energy collected in the air compressor will be used to perform a variety of applications.
Top Four Choices for the Best 100v Air Compressor
In this section, we will be discussing the top four picks to help you make a better decision. Watch out for each product’s features, as it will be of great help in choosing the best 110v air compressor.
Types of Air Compressors
In order to help you make a more informed decision, we shall discuss the three types of air compressors. This section may help you narrow down your choices into choosing the best 110v air compressor.
- Reciprocating Air Compressors: They are categorized under positive displacement machines that lets air pressure increase by reducing its volume. They take and confine successive volumes of air and elevate it to higher pressure. This task is done through the use of piston within a cylinder that acts as the displacing and compressing factor.
- Rotary Screw Compressors: This type of air compressor is also categorized under positive displacement machines. It consists of two rotors inside a casing wherein the rotors internally compress the air. It does not feature valves and units are air-cooled.
- Centrifugal Compressors: Categorized under dynamic displacement machines, it generates high-pressure discharge through converting angular momentum separated by the impeller. To do this task effectively, it rotates at quicker speeds compared to other air compressors.
Essential Factors to Consider in Choosing the Best 110v Air Compressor
What makes a good 110v air compressor? In this section, we will talk about what to look out for in searching for the best 110v air compressor.
- PSI Rating: This refers to the maximum air pressure the air compressor will be able to inflate. The PSI rating is considered as an important factor to look for because it allows you to do various tasks.
- Features: The products presented above have different attributes that you can weigh individually. May it be long cables, crafting material, carrying bag, among others. You have to choose the one in which you can most benefit from.
- Versatility: This means that you can either use them on 110V and 120V wall outlets. Being versatile should also mean it can be plugged in a car cigarette lighter for car applications.
- Ease of Use: Operating an air compressor is very easy and should not need extra amount of effort. You have to choose one that you will be able to operate with ease. This also means that having a compact one is convenient for storage and transportation.
Now that we’ve discussed the essentials about 110v air compressors, you’ll now be able to make a sound decision. Choosing one may be tricky but with our help, picking the best should be very easy. You just have to weigh the features, pros and cons of each product and you’re on your way. We hope we are of great help in your search for the best 110v air compressor.
Are you also looking for similar products to purchase for your vehicle? Click here to check out other products that are available in the market right now.